Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Torre Eiffel: entrada sem filasem Torre Eiffel: entrada sem filas, Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Ter, 31 Mar 2020
desde € 61,20
2. Moulin Rougeem Moulin Rouge, Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Ter, 31 Mar 2020
desde € 94,90
3. Torre Eiffel: entrada sem filas à noiteem , Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Seg, 30 Mar 2020
desde € 51,90
4. Museu do Louvre: entrada sem filasem Museu do Louvre: entrada sem filas, Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Seg, 30 Mar 2020
desde € 23,30
5. Lido de Parisem Lido de Paris, Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Qui, 10 Dez 2020
desde € 87,60
6. Torre Eiffel: entrada p/ cime sem filasem Torre Eiffel: entrada p/ cime sem filas, Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Qui, 5 Mar 2020
desde € 65,80
7. Arco do Triunfo: entrada sem filasem Arco do Triunfo: entrada sem filas, Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Qua, 10 Jun 2020
desde € 14,40
8. Museu d'Orsay: entrada sem filasem Museu d'Orsay: entrada sem filas, Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Ter, 31 Mar 2020
desde € 20,60
9. Disneyland® by busem Disneyland® by bus, Qui, 12 Dez 2019 - Ter, 31 Mar 2020
desde € 139,20
10. Crazy Horseem Crazy Horse, Sáb, 14 Dez 2019 - Qui, 10 Dez 2020
desde € 110,30
Musée de l'Orangerie
Step into the museum in Paris: The Musée de l'Orangerie. You see paintings by famous artists such as Monet, Picasso, Rousseau and many more. Take your time to stroll through the museum and enjoy looking at the art hanging on the walls.
- See eight of Claude Monet's famed Water Lilies
- Experience works by Pablo Picasso, among others
- Enjoy wonderful impressionist paintings
- Walk around the museum at your own pace
O que posso esperar?
Once underused and now a famous museum, Musée de l'Orangerie contains many treasures of art. Here you witness some of Monet's famous Water Lilies paintings. This is a breathtaking experience for anyone, who loves impressionist paintings. And if you're just looking for a way to be impressed, then this is the museum for you to visit!
The impressionist paintings by Monet showcase his groundbreaking brush techniques and are the undeniable centerpiece of the museum. Inside the museum there are two oval rooms that display the eight massive canvases - they are each 2 x 6 meters in size! The oval rooms were partially designed by Monet himself, and unsurprisingly they make great use of natural light.
Besides witnessing Monet's Water Lilies paintings the museum also contains works by Cézanne, Matisse, Picasso, Renoir and Rousseau, just to name a few. Take your time to get lost in the art and really let the painting techniques overwhelm you with enchantment and long-lasting impressions!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
Categorias de bilhetes
Monday and Wednesday-Saturday: 9 A.M. - 6 P.M.
Tuesday and Sunday: Closed